TIPS FOR CASH OFFERS
Most investors in Tulsa are reputable and professional, but occasionally there are some that are a little unscrupulous. If you are looking for cash offers on your home, here are some tips that we recommend to protect yourself during the process. Even better... Just ask US!!
If you are getting offers on your home from investors, we recommend the following:
- Ask how much the company will pay in earnest money. If it's too low this should be a red flag! We offer $1,000 and provide a receipt from the title company.
- Ask how long they've been in business.
- Will they sell your house to another investor or remodel it?
- If they usually sell to investors, what happens if they can't find a buyer?
- Ask how many contracts they have broken.
- Google the company.
- Check Better Business Bureau and Facebook reviews.
- Ask for Seller recommendations/testimonials.
- Ask for Proof of Funds.
Contact us today at 918-347-1414 if you have any questions regarding the information above. We would love to answer any of those questions!